Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2021

Memory- Resilience

 We're reading a book in Wananga called memory. In this story, a boy named Jonny lost his sister in an accident. Now he keeps thinking that why did his sister die in that accident why not him. To get blur the bitter memory, he gets drunk every day. He drinks one glass followed by the other until he's not in a state to remember anything. This is not good for his well-being. He is not being resilient he is not standing strong to face his fears and problems.

 Memory by Margaret Mahy

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.