Pages

Friday 17 September 2021

Pasion Project

 Week 1:

In Wananga, we are doing passion projects. For this, we have to choose something to do which interests us. Then, we have to come up with a question that will help us to do it. Once we have answered the question, we have to do a little presentation as proof of our project. I will be making loom bands and selling them. 


 


Week 2:

This week for passion projects, I have started making my loom bands. I found resources from teachers as shops don't sell loom bands anymore because they were a choking hazard. I have also started making posters to promote my Business. I will continue to make the loom bands over the holidays. I still need to sort out the prices for the loom bands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.