Pages

Tuesday 28 September 2021

Boy- Getting dressed for the big school

Uniforms are very important for British Public schools. This is because it conveys a sense of discipline and reputation. In the book boy, Roald Dhal describes the type of uniform they used to wear. His uniform included a butterfly collar, braces, waistcoats, and tailcoats. 

Why does Christchurch value school uniforms?

Uniforms play a key role in promoting pride, self-confidence, and a feeling of belonging within the student body.

I think uniforms are important as it shows the reputation of the school. It also makes everyone feel equal no one seems too rich or too poor. 

Pločnik Vstani Dušite british school uniform shop - outdoor-heute.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.