Pages

Friday 29 November 2019

Getting Distracted in class

Today in class we are starting to make a 30 seconds long film. We started planning today and decided what camera angles we will use. Alex gets distracted on his computer when the teacher is trying to explain something on the TV. Class is really really long and boring. From the teachers point of view she looks at Alex the teacher comes towards Alex stands behind me when Alex doesn't notice Alex turn around and Alex looks at the teacher frighteningly the teacher gets mad at me Alex then gets sent to referral the reasoning behind Alex getting sent is because Alex got distracted and was not on what he should have been on Alex walks slowly to the referral room. 

day two - Getting the video edited and all put together. 

day two - We just moved everything off the phone onto the computer  

day three - Today we are going to be trying to edit the whole video sharing the video to everyone in the group.

day three - we have finished the first part of editing we have picked the music we are going to use we have edited one and a half out of 6 videos.

Start
Today were are aiming to complete our editing. We have already edited 2 videos out of 5/6. We will redo any shots in if needed.

End
We have completed our editing. We have not saved it because we will double-check next lesson


start
we got emailed the video because one of our group members were away the video needed a login so we have to finish our read all about me

end 
we finished our all about me

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.