Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Sustainability

What is sustainability?
Sustainability is about getting our needs without damaging the environment. Using resources that can be renewed is also part of sustainability. We must recycle to sustain our environment. If all the resources are endangered, then soon it'll be extinct.

Why is it important?
it is important because if we use all the resources, then we will not have anything for the next generation. We must meet our needs to survive and that will only happen if our environment is clean and healthy. If all the resources are over, then we all probably be extinct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.