Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2019

New Zealand Government

New Zealand has a democratic government where people elect their prime minister. Whereas some places don't get the opportunity to elect their prime minister. The prime minister of New Zealand is Jacinda Arden. The election is held after 3 years every time. Since the queen is far away from New Zealand, we have a head of state replacing the queen. The name of the person replacing the queen is Governor General, Dame Patsy Reddy. 

Image result for jacinda ardern

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.