Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

HHS'S NEW BUILDING!!!

Last time I saw the new building in was incomplete. But coming back at term three it was fully finished and beautiful. Yes our school has got a new building. It is just too beautiful to explain how it looks. Well oI'll tell. We have got 2 new office, a new cafe, new classrooms, learning common, science labs, technology rooms and computer lab. We have also moved our classes to J1 because the year 7s' went to our block. Before the buildings were made we had to fill out a survey for what do you want in the new building and in our cafe. Overall I really like the new building.

1 comment:

  1. Wajihah
    I am really pleased that you like the first of our new buildings. How do they compare with other school buildings you have worked in apart from Hornby High School? How do you think they will influence your learning, and why?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.