Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

Migration

In social studies, we have been learning about migration. Some keywords we learnt are:
  • pull factors- things that pull you towards the new town, city or country.
  • push factors- things that push you out of the town city or country. 
  • obstacles- things that come in between the push and pull factor which makes it harder to migrate.
  • emigration- to move out of the current country.
  • immigration- move into a new country. 
  • migrant- a person who moves in or out of a country.
 We had to show examples of these key concepts. We also had to make a model of push-pull factors with obstacles. Here are some examples I made.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.