Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Musicals

This term in music we are doing stage performance on a song from Moana movie. The performance will be in end of the term. We did some rehearsal on the performance. Here are some pictures.







Today we did a song. It was called Jesus Christ Superstar. Here is a video for the music.
Jesus Christ Superstar is a 1970 rock musical with music by Andrew Lloyd Webber and lyrics by Tim Rice. The musical started as a rock opera concept album before its Broadway debut in 1971. The musical is sung-through, with no spoken dialouge.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Wajihah. Such cool pictures of our rehearsal process. What are you enjoying the most about our musical theatre project? What are you working on in your small group?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.