Pages

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Musical Theater.

Today for music we learnt about live musical theatre. We have to answer some questions.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E5Sc0G7w90

1. What does live performance mean? it means a group of people performs live in front of audience on stage.

2. What could go wrong in a live performance? song rhythm, dance step, 

3. What did you like about this performance? Write more than one point if you like!

  • they had courage to perform in front of everyone.
  • they were practised and ready.
Think of your answer and leave a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.